Saturday, November 13, 2004

 
Yesterday seemed long. Had breakfast at IHOP at 6am, which was good because I had been craving it for awhile. Then I ran some errands. Got back to my room and helped somebody with their application for CARPOOL. I didn't sleep the other night and didn't sleep until a little after 5 yesterday. And even then I only slept for an hour because I had to wake up for the mens basketball game. I was tired and was in a bad mood. We stayed a little past halftime, but it was a blowout so we left. Tried going to the soccer game to get another stamp, but it was $2 since it was a NCAA event so we just left and went to get food. After that I tried watching movies, but crashed instead. I woke up around 2am and was wide awake, so I just watched tv until I fell asleep.

BTHO Texas Tech

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?