Saturday, December 11, 2004

 
i went out to eat with greg and clare instead of going to the basketball game. then we had fun at HEB. i got back to my room and finished packing then layed down until it was time to go. Marlene came over and helped me take all my stuff down. Dropped Marlene off and started home. It was a rough trip for me at first, but luckily I finally fell asleep. Got home and talked to my momma about a plan for school...well she talked to me. I was in a bad mood until I was randomly reading the paper and found out that t-mobile has callertunes. I got online and started messing with that and that dramatically brought my mood up. So if you call my phone, don't hang up when you don't hear a ring ring ring, just listen and enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?