Monday, January 24, 2005

 
I didn't feel like getting up for classes this morning, but I finally got out of bed at 12:20. Spanish was cool as usual. No problems there. I went to my CAEN class. As I was walking towards the room a girl was coming back from it telling me it had been moved to another room. So 4 of us went to that room and it was nobody there either. We waited for a little bit and then went to check the sign on the door again. It turns out the blonde was wrong. She read the sign for the TR classes and not the MW classes. It turns out our class had been moved to a completely different building. We walked over there and class wasn't bad today. Shouldn't be any problems there. After CAEN I had Logic. I tried reading before class and it just wasn't working. Luckily though, the prof explained it much better than the book did. I actually understood what was going on. I still should read before class though. We'll see. Class ended and I walked back to the commons for food and came back to my room to watch jeapordy and now the simpsons.

Lets hope I can study tonight...and workout.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?