Thursday, January 27, 2005

 
I didn't get to sleep until almost 5am last night. Not good. But I set my alarm for 6:30am. I woke up and turned the music down and listened to it until I got my wake up call at 7:15am. After that I got up and got ready and actually had time to eat breakfast. I got my breakfast burrito then about then when I got almost to sociology I realized I needed to be wearing tennis shoes for weight training, but instead I had on my crocs. Meaning I'd have to hurry back to my room in between sociology and weight training. Sociology wasn't bad. I was able to stay awake with no problem, which was good. And I actually took notes. I hurried to get my shoes in between classes then went to weight training. He went over some techniques then we had a little time to workout. Couper ended up being my training partner and we had time to do fly's and dips. Damn my weak triceps, they look good, but they're weak. I got through the first set of 10 dips, but had to split the second set into 5 and 5. Since activity classes are only 40 minutes long I get an extra break, which I can use today.

Trying to think positive.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?