Saturday, January 01, 2005

 
i got up and ding came to get me to go to becky's birthday dinner. we picked up ann then headed out to cheddars in sugarland. it was a nice crowd and one of the guys there actually remembered me from dodson. i knew he looked familiar, but i had no idea from where. we ate there then went to the palace for a couple games. My stupid knee started hurting me during the first game, but i ignored it and kept bowling my game. I ended up with a 198 and a 176. stupid 6/X to end the first game. i had a clean game going in the second game, but choked on the 9th and 10th frames. overall i had fun, but that stupid nap screwed me over. hopefully i can get some sleep tonight.

my knee isn't doing so good. i had my legs side by side on the chairs in the bowling alley and could easily see that it was a fluid build up in my left knee.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?