Sunday, January 09, 2005

 
I spent all night over Ding's. Greg came over, then Ann and Rose, then Kristan. We played Trivial Pursuit, The 90s Edition. I suck at games like that. So after a little while I went back to NFL Street. Kristan couldn't stay long :( but it was nice to see her again. Later on Daniel, Olivia, and Q stopped by. We were there until almost 3am, then we got kicked out in one of the nicest ways possible. I took Greg home then came home and got some money from my sisters and went to Burger King. Now I've eaten too much and should sleep, but I won't.

I don't know what was wrong with me while I was driving tonight, but I didn't feel comfortable driving. Everything felt shaky and a bunch of objects looked like people to me. For some reason I was doubting my driving ability. I don't know what was wrong with me. Maybe it was the fact that I couldn't see out of my windows when i started driving, but either way I'm thankful that I made it home safely.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?