Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 
Somehow I just magically woke up at 12:20, which is when I was supposed to be leaving for class. But I just got up and dressed and still made it to Spanish on time. We switched to the room next door, which was cool because it's cooler in there. After Spanish I went straight over to succeeding in college. That shouldn't be too bad as long as I make it to class. After that I went straight to Logic. I think I'll like that class. The prof is from Rice and he seems laid back. We only spent 20 minutes in there today so that was good. I have to start waking up with time to eat on MW or else I'll be struggling to make it through my back to back to back classes. I made it today since we got out early, but barely, so now I eat.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?