Thursday, January 13, 2005

 
What a day. I got up and got ready. Marlene and I met up with everybody else over Greg's. It ended up being Marlene, Greg, Poke, Ding, Lynn, Line, and myself going up there. Marlene and I went ahead. We got there and did my financial aid and added my aggie bucks. Then everybody met at Reed so we could get our tickets. We ate over Clare's then Marlene and I bought or books. We got to the game about an hour early so we could all get seats together. Luckily we did. We got our seats and jammed to the music while it lasted. Too bad they screwed up some of the songs though. Kym got Clare from work and they met us at the game. And what a game it was. A&M trailed 1-0 and 4-3. The game was tied at 12 apiece, but after that A&M had the lead for good. Acie Law came through for us hitting all the big shots when they were needed. With about 2 minutes left I tied my shoes. With about 1 minute left a bunch of people started moving down towards the court, including Kym, Clare, Greg, Marlene, and myself. TU stopped fouling with like 25 seconds left and Acie dribbled out the clock. When the clock hit all zeros we rushed the court. It was unbelievable. It was hot, but it was so much fun. After the game we were stuck in the parking lot for awhile, but we finally made it to Chilli's to eat. We ate and joked around then went back to Clare's Some played poker, some watched tv, some slept, some used the computer. Ding, Line, Marlene, and myself finally left around 1:45am. I drove slow, for myself, since I had someone following me. But we made it in and now I don't know what I'll do. I'm still too excited from the game, so I'm not tired at all. We'll see.


Pictures later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?