Monday, January 17, 2005

 
Yesterday was better than I thought it would be. I got in and unpacked everything, from the car. I watched tv then went to play basketball with Greg, Kym, and Ofon. We got there and planned on just working on our skills, but it was too crowded so we ended up running games. We picked up another girl and worked on our 2-3 zone defense that we plan on using in intramurals. It worked pretty well. We won a few games. The other girl left and we picked up another guy. We played until about 11:45. After that we shot free-throws and did sprints for the ones we missed until they kicked us out. We came back to the southside of campus, Ofon went to his room while the rest of us went to play pool. We played pool until around 3am. I was off for most of the night, probably because I was starving. We got back to the room and thought Ofon was asleep, but he was still up and ended up taking us to McDonalds. I ended up treating everybody since I have so many Aggie bucks plus a meal plan this semester. I got more than I normally would, I wasn't sure if I'd eat it all, but I did. After we ate we watched 10 Things I Hate About You. I'd forgotten that I'd seen it before, but I still watched it again. We crashed after that and today I just didn't feel like getting out of bed.

I woke up at 11 after Ding called me like 4 times. I didn't feel like getting up so I kept laying in bed. I didn't sleep much more after that, but I didn't feel like getting up. I finally got up and showered and now I shall go eat soon. Then it looks like another workout tonight. Maybe it'll make me tired enough to get some sleep tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?