Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 
A couple of us were doing different dunks in between games. One time I was standing in front of the goal and Ricky threw it off the backboard and tried to dunk it one handed, but it bounced off the back of the rim. I figured I try it. I didn't think he was going to stand in front of the goal, but he did. That meant I had to jump off one foot, and I can't get up nearly as high when I jump off one foot. But I tried it anyways and somehow I got the ball over the front of the rim and to go in. 9 out of 10 times I would've gotten hung, but I willed it in this one time. And everybody knows getting hung is practically the worst thing that can happen to a dunker. Even worse than getting blocked. Everybody knew I got lucky on that one, but hey, sometimes luck is better than skill.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?