Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 
I almost didn't get up for sociology today. If it wasn't for Monica I wouldn't have gotten up. I finally rolled out of bed at 7:50am and somehow made it to sociology right at 8am. I managed to stay awake and pay attention again. I was a little upset because we didn't talk about the reading that I did last night. But I guess it needed to be done anyways. Health and strength training was the same, a bunch of copying slides. Now I may take a nap before spanish. But first I'll eat.


My body really doesn't like me and I can't really blame it for not liking me. I don't eat or sleep regularly. I don't get the exercise I need. My body is starting to let me know more and more that I'm doing a terrible job of taking care of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?