Saturday, February 12, 2005

 
I didn't get much sleep last night. For some reason I woke up around 8am and couldn't go back to sleep. I just lay there thinking. Listening to other conversations, wishing things were different. We were supposed to go eat at 12:30pm, but of course it was much later than that when we finally went. We met up with Clare and Jerry to eat Thai food. I'm not big on thai food, but the teriyaki chicken that I had was good. Afterwards we were going to get tapioca, but Greg decided to get a haircut and daniel and ding wanted to go to the gym. Now I'm in the computer lab where I should be getting some work done. We'll see how that goes.

It's the simple things I miss the most.

If you say it, then do it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?