Monday, February 14, 2005

 
I ended up going over to Marlene's after the Simpsons. I bought her a tulip then walked over to the northside. We went to return my book, but the store was closed. Then we realized we couldn't find the receipt. So yea...that didn't work out today. But we found the receipt after some searching so hopefully I can return it tomorrow. I had planned on just going over to Marlene's to return my book and then come back to my room and chill, but that short visit turned into a 4 hour stay. But it was cool hanging out with my sister, watching tv, doing her work, talking, eating. It was refreshing. Now I'm back in my room and feeling like doing nothing. I should've taken more advantage of yesterday to do work when I had so much energy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?