Monday, February 07, 2005

 
I finally got to sleep a little after 7:30am. I got up around 12:15 and went to class. We had to write our spanish composition in class today. I thought we could use our rough draft, but I was wrong so I had to write the whole thing from memory. And my memory sucks. But I got it done and we could leave when we finished. I had time for a real lunch today so I had a good lunch at Pie Are Square today. I was barely making it in succeeding in college only because of a little thing called my phone. I was wondering how I was going to stay awake in logic, but I got there and it was written on the board that class was cancelled. That made me happy, so now I get to take a nap. I can use the rest since we have our first intramural game tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?