Friday, February 04, 2005

 
I got up and made it to class on time thanks to a wake up call from Kristan. I went to class and we just read over each others composition. It was some help, but I'm not sure how much help since most of us aren't that great in spanish. We got out early and I went over to Marlene's dorm to eat lunch with her. We tried out The Other Burger. It wasn't bad. And it was good to be able to get fries on campus. We hung out in her room and Daarina came over to get help with spanish. Daarina described my phone in a new way I hadn't heard before. She called it "hekka darn fly." Marlene had to be at work at 2:30pm so I went to Rudder to do this online training. It was about discrimination in the work place. I was told it would take around an hour and a half. I finished in around 30 minutes. Now I'm back in my room and am wondering what to do for the rest of the day. Only time will tell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?