Monday, February 14, 2005

 
I was in my room and my side was kind of messy so I finally decided to clean it up. I think I did a pretty good job. I even made my bed.

This is now my side of the room




Unfortunately this is Greg's side of the room





after cleaning up my room I went down stairs and ended up going over my hip hop dance with kym and jeannie. after teaching them the first four or five eight counts, I worked on getting the rest of the dance down for myself. FINALLY, I got it right. The last part we learned ended with you acting like you were throwing something with your right hand. I was so mad that I couldn't get it, so when I finally knew I had it I threw my right hand out and just yelled out, "BITCH!" I was so glad to finally get it. Now I'm back in my room and I don't want to mess anything up because it's finally clean, but I guess I'll at least have to mess my bed up sooner or later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?