Thursday, February 17, 2005

 
I went to strength training and we were able to actually get a decent workout in today. That's a good thing, but it kind of sucks since it came on the day when I'm just out of it. Oh well. I met up with Marlene and Rudder Fountain after class and talked to her for a little while then it was off to logic. I wasn't ready for the quiz, but I think I may have someway pulled off a 60/60. It sucked because about 30 seconds after we got our quiz the fire alarm went off and everybody had to leave the building. Therefore instead of getting out of logic lab about 30 minutes early, I ended up getting out 5 minutes late. I walked to zachary because I felt like getting a chili dog. I had been wanting one for awhile, but when I went they either had hot dogs or chili, but not both. I ate there then went to spanish. All we did was vocabulary today. I was surprised that I stayed awake the whole time. It was probably because I was talking with Vivian most of the class. Now I'm debating whether or not to go to geography. I can barely keep my eyes open so I'm pretty sure that I would fall asleep if I went, so why not just fall asleep in my bed?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?