Thursday, February 03, 2005

 
so far so good. I made it out of my room in time for breakfast. Sociology wasn't too bad. I had to stay awake since we got in groups to discuss different parts of our assigned reading. In strength training he talked to much which means we didn't have much time to workout. We did lower body today, but he said we couldn't do much weight so it really wasn't much of a workout for me. The most we could do on squats was 135lbs. I used to squat 250 easily so that was a joke for me. The same with the leg press and calf raises. Hopefully next time we'll be able to do whatever weight we want to. Now for my short break, then my quiz in logic, then lunch, then spanish, then I'll come back to my room and crash until who knows when.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?