Monday, February 07, 2005

 
Went to play and realized how out of shape I still am. I played most of the first half, but had to sit out the last couple minutes because I felt like throwing up since I had only eaten once today. Not smart. I started the second half again, but the same thing happened about half way through so I had to go out again. I went back in with about 5 minutes left, but it was too late. I was about to hit Marvin, one of the refs, after the game. He came up to me and said, "they were hackin you all game long, I tried to call as many as possible." He didn't call one foul for me. I was ready to tell him off, but I just sat there and didn't say anything. I didn't feel like doing anything after the loss so I just sat there and watched the next game. I got a hamburger to eat since I really needed some food in me then caught a ride back with Ofon. Now I need to study, but all my motivation seems to be gone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?