Monday, March 28, 2005

 
Classes were good today. I made myself go to all of them. I even stayed for logic even though it was a TA teaching it since our profs wife had a baby yesterday. On the way back to my dorm I stopped and watched a class drop eggs, in their homemade contraptions, from the second story of the parking garage and hoping they didn't break. Some were good and some were just terrible. One groups made it from there so they decided to test it from the roof of the parking garage. To my surprise the egg survived. After that one I left to change and went to meet Greg at the rec to workout. I did an upperbody push workout and hopefully tomorrow I can do a upperbody pull workout and on wednesday a lowerbody workout. While walking by T passed us by and we got a ride with him. He had lost his cell phone, but knew who most likely had it so I let him use mine and we went and picked his up. I came back and got some food since I hadn't eaten all day.

How to make myself study?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?