Monday, March 21, 2005

 
I almost didn't get up for spanish today. I figured that it was the first day back and we wouldn't really do much. But I ended up getting up 20 minutes before class and making it just on time. We did a lot of vocab so now I need to catch up on what we did before spring break and learn this new stuff. CAEN was cool and we got out early as usual. Logic had me frustrated for most of the time because it seemed like complete BS. We were assuming things and it just didn't make since that you assume things in logic. But right when he finished the last problem, just before everybody got up to leave, it clicked and I realized why. Therefore classes went good for me today. Now lets see if I can stay up all day so I can sleep tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?