Thursday, March 31, 2005

 
I ended up getting about an hour and a half of sleep last night. I got up this morning and went to took my sociology test. I think I did alright. After that I went and hung out in the education computer lab with Marlene, Katherine, and Chance until strength training. I was able to get my upperbody push workout in during strength training so that's very good cuz I know I am not going to feel like going to the rec later today. I came back to my dorm and showered and worked some more on my geography assignment that's due later today before rushing off to logic lab only to find out that it had been cancelled. I very slowly walk back, because I'm hot and tired and felt like passing out, to the commons to get some food. I guess now I can finish my geography and study more for my spanish composition.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?