Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 
I finally got to sleep around 8:30am. I got up around noon and went to spanish lab. We just watched a short video then told what we were doing for spring break. After that I went up to the womens center to visit Marlene and Lindsay. For CAEN all I had to do was turn in my homework then leave. I got food and went to Marlene's room. I decided not to go to Logic because all we were going to do was review for tomorrow's quiz. Instead I just worked all the problems out of the book. I feel pretty confident about the proofs. I ended up taking a nap there then got up and ate again. Tonight we went over to Katherine's to play Cranium Turbo Edition. It's a little different and a little harder than the regular version, but it was lots of fun. Now my sleeping schedule is just off so it doesn't look like I'll be going to sleep anytime soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?