Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 
I finally sleep around 5am. That's the problem with me and sleep. I got a goodnights sleep the night before and even though I stayed up and stayed busy all day yesterday I didn't get tired until very late. Thanks to Marlene I got up this morning because I turned my alarm off without even thinking about just hitting the snooze button. I got up my 20 minutes before class though and made myself dress up today. It gives me more energy and I knew that I'd need the energy to get through today. If I make it through today without a nap then I know I'm going to crash when I get off work tonight. Lets hope I can stay busy.

So far my classes have actually been good again today. Hopefully my next two will go as well as my first two did. I know I wouldn't have made it through sociology if I hadn't have dressed up though. I'm glad I did. It just makes my day that much better when I dress up.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?