Monday, March 21, 2005

 
I stayed up and went to the rec to workout. I need to go a lot more. I am so weak now. Our women played tonight and I wanted to go, but I would've had to go late and leave early so I just didn't go. Instead I went to the PBS probate. It was better than I thought it was going to be, that is once it finally got started. The Kappa line did their thing. Plus it brought out the black people and that's always a good thing here at A&M. Afterwards I went to shoot pool. I played terrible today. I had to stay a little longer than I planned to because my backspin was not working during the game. Now I need to make myself sleep at a decent hour because tomorrow promises to be a long day.


Congratulations to my brother for getting his internship with Continental Express.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?