Sunday, March 27, 2005

 
I still didn't get to sleep until around 5am for some reason. I got up this morning and got everything ready to go and got dressed for church. Church was very good today, I'm glad I went back for easter weekend. Everybody loved my easter outfit. After church we ate an early easter dinner after church over my grandmothers. Always good food. I ate then passed out on the couch because I was that tired. They woke me up when it was time to go. We went home and loaded up the car and headed for college station. Shortly after we got on the freeway I was knocked out. I woke up once to a text message and didn't wake up again until we were at Marlene's dorm. We unloaded her stuff and took pictures, then we got Sonic and brought my stuff up. Now it looks like I'll be up all night since I had a couple naps.


I love my new shirt and tie :D



Comments:
I like your smile. ^_~
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?