Wednesday, March 23, 2005

 
I went to our basketball game vs. St. Joe's tonight. It was a good game even though we lost. We put up a good fight and the crowd was fucking amazing. After the game I went to Wal-mart with Ofon, Jeannie, Kym, and Constance. Then we all got food from Sonic. We got back to the dorms and everybody was outside because something had set the fire alarm off. We had to wait a little while for the fire truck to come and them to look around. Now I'm back in my room and I'll watch Sister Act in a little while. I wanted Sister Act 2, but they only had 1. It's okay since I just watched Sister Act 2 before I came back to A&M and I'll watch it again this weekend.

I dressed up nicely again today and I'll probably do it again tomorrow after strength training.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?