Monday, March 14, 2005

 
Last night I ended up going over to Pujan's to hang out with him and Pang before Pang left. I didn't get over there until about 10:45 and we were going to just hang out and watch a movie, but we ended up going to Slick Willie's to shoot pool. I'd heard Pang was good so I was looking forward to playing him. We played about 8 or 9 games of cut throat, I won 5 of those. Then I played Pang in a game of 8 ball, I came back from a 4-1 deficit to win that game. Clutch. But the best part of the night was that Pang taught me how to do a draw shot. It's about time I learned how to do one. After we left we were on our way to Taco Bell when we get pulled over. Right after the cop turned his lights on Pang realized that he didn't have his headlights on. Stupid cops. Instead of just telling us to turn them on he goes through the whole routine and since Pang wasn't on his parents insurance he gave him a ticket for that. We got our food from Taco Bell and ate at Pujan's before going out separate ways.

I woke up this morning and took my momma to work. Got Robeck's for Marlene and Chick-fil-a for me before coming back to eat. Seems like nap time now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?