Thursday, March 10, 2005

 
Somehow I just see how to do most of the logic proofs, which has made the logic that was supposed to become very hard quite easy. We had our quiz in logic today, but first we did some problems off the practice quiz. I had forgotten that he put practice quizzes online, but I was able to do those with no problem so I felt confident about the quiz. I got the quiz and just flew through it. I left and didn't feel like eating so I sat outside, since it was nice out, and looked over some spanish. I really want to learn the language. We just went over a couple things in spanish then he let us go. He officially told us we didn't have class tomorrow, but most people had already decided they weren't going. Now I just have one more class and then I'm on spring break.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?