Friday, March 18, 2005

 
Tonight I just chilled at home for the first time. It was kind of boring, but refreshing at the same time. I started watching Madea's Family Reunion. I got most of the way through it when I was called to go out and get Monica. Marlene went with me and we followed the directions until the street we were on, woodridge, just disappeared. We took a couple different routes until we finally found the right street we were looking for. But they weren't there yet so we were told to wait at a corner and they would find us. We waited at the corner for a little while, but it wasn't the best of neighborhoods and didn't seem too safe to just be sitting there in front of somebody's house. We drove around some and ended up at a 24 hour McDonalds until they got to the house. Finally they got to the house and we got Monica. Now I'm back home and should sleep since I have to get up early tomorrow, but I must finish watching Madea's Family Reunion first.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?