Sunday, April 10, 2005

 
I stayed up and around 6 something I decided to put on my Billy's Ab Bootcamp. I was expecting a workout, but wow, that was a WORKOUT. But I loved it though. I was sweating like I'd just run a few games of basketball. I was really in the mood to workout after that so I decided to try one more of my dvds. I chose to try out Billy's Cardio Bootcamp. The Billy Bands were used in those and they were a lot tougher than I expected. I was dripping sweat by the time I was done with that one. The time went by quickly though with the non-stop motion. Another great workout. I can't wait to get to Billy's Basic Bootcamp and at some point Billy's Ultimate Bootcamp. Now I've showered and watched some Simpson's and it's time I get me some breakfast.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?