Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 
My day started at 1am and now I'm ready for a nap. Office hours were good, she just wanted to get to know all of her students better, so that was cool. After that I went and hung out with Marlene and Lindsay for a little while. I met up with Nancy around 11:30 to go over our geography assignments. We finished them quicker than expected and just went to get lunch when we were done.

Spanish lab was a waste of time as usual. CAEN was CAEN. Logic was good, but it was very hard for me to stay awake during. Somehow I made it though.

I got back to the commons and was quite ready for my nap, but I decided to stop off and give blood. The line was going slow, but I stayed anyways. I enjoy going to give blood because of the anxiety of those that haven't given before. It's entertaining to me. Plus the snacks are always good.

It's been a long day, and I should stay awake, but I feel like napping, so I'll nap.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?