Friday, April 15, 2005

 
When Monica got home, of course, I had to go down and check out her scion. It was pretty nice and very roomy. As soon as she stepped out of it, I sat in the drivers seat and took the keys from her. I was ready to go, but she had to go hop in the passengers seat first. I just drove it around our apartment complex some. I'll take it out more tomorrow. When my momma got home the first thing she said to me was, 'how have you driven Monica's car already when I haven't even driven it yet?' No hello or anything. I stayed up a little while longer then just passed out on the living room floor. After awhile I woke up because the floor was too hard. Instead of putting up the air matress or getting in a bed upstairs I just curled up on the love seat and passed out again. I slept until about 9pm when I got up to eat. Then I went to meet Joel and Efrain to see The Year of The Yao. It was a good movie with lots of laughs. Now I need to rest of before the games tomorrow. It's going to be a long day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?