Saturday, May 14, 2005

 
I met up with Q at the galleria around 4pm. I ended up with one new shirt and some blank cds. I need to find me some jeans though and maybe a blazer. I went by Hallmark for a little while then met up with Q, Ding, Greg, and Phyllis at Outback. Amanda was our waitress, which was fun. We gave her a hard time, but we tipped her well. We filled up on bread and drinks so weren't to hungry when our main course came out. We also took some loaves of bread home. It's very good. Marlon needed help finishing cleaning out his apartment so I went over to help him. Monica joined us a little later. He place was a mess, but we finally finished even though I missed the movie tonight. Maybe I'll go to sleep early tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?