Saturday, May 07, 2005

 
I slept for about an hour and a half this morning before getting up and getting ready to leave. We grabbed some Sonic then left town. I ended up driving the second half so my momma could rest some more. We left late so when we got into town we had to hurry to get ready for Marlon's banquet. Luckily I was able to take Monica's old car so I could leave and go watch the game after the banquet. The banquet was nice though and so was the Hilton where it was held. Bri and I had a good time looking at the painting and trying to interpret them. There was also an aquarium with the fish from Finding Nemo and a lot of tiny baby starfish. It was very cool. Marlon passed on the wings to the next Flight Team captain. He was also presented the award of the top pilot of the year. The food was better than I thought and my grandmother was very entertaining even though she tried to teach me some table etiquette. I left slightly before everybody else and went over to Q's to watch the game. That's all I have to say about the game besides JVG is a terrible coach. After I left Q's I met up with Ding, Amanda and her sister at IHOP just to chill for a little while. Now I need some sleep since I have to drive back to A&M tomorrow. I also need some energy to study.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?