Thursday, May 26, 2005

 
I woke up later than I'd planned to today, which wasn't the smartest thing to do since I'd planned on finishing studying this morning. But I studied as much as I could then headed up to Pei Wei. Lucky me, I didn't have to take the test today. I just had to fill out all the paper work. I did that then took a tour of the the kitchen and everything. I start tomorrow. Hopefully once I get settled in I can get a set schedule during the lunch hours. That way I'll have my evenings free for another job. After I finished up there I headed to Pershing to help my momma and Marlene clean up some. While there they randomly decided that we were going to celebrate my momma's birthday today. We got everybody together and had a wonderful dinner at Little Pappa's. I met up with Q, Kristan, and Angie to finish watching Eurotrip. Now I'm home, but I feel like being out. Maybe I'll just go riding around.
Comments:
Hopefully once I get settled in I can get a set schedule during the lunch hours. That way...

KRISTAN WILL BE ABLE TO VISIT ME ON HER LUNCH BREAKS! ^_^
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?