Monday, May 02, 2005

 
I woke up this morning and wasn't sure if I'd make it to class, but finally I got up and got ready for spanish. I went and lucky me we had a quiz. And since I hadn't been to class most of last week I didn't really know what was going on, but I soon found out that neither did the people around me so I felt better. We're still learning stuff which isn't good, but I just have to deal with it and learn what I need to know. I came back to my room and ate after spanish and watched a couple Simpson's episodes. I went to logic lab and we got our third test back. I got a 131/150 which is okay I guess since I didn't study as much as I should have for it. I also finally got my second test back, which made my day a lot better since I got a 150/150 on it. Now I'll relax until the game comes on and then probably pool after that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?