Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 
Marlon didn't wake up this morning to go workout, we'll try again tomorrow morning. I went out and got my root canal redone today and Ding's dad also made me a mouth piece. I came home and ate and then went to workout with Q. It was another good workout today. My body was exhausted when we were done so I came home and ended up taking a nap. I got up and headed to the Y for our game. We lost, but not by much, and it was to the defending champions. I made too many mental errors tonight. I guess I'll just have to get back into the flow of those games. I want to keep playing with them in the Y league, but I don't know if I'll have the money for it. I was surprised at my endurance though. I played the whole first half and most of the second half. We'll see if it was just a fluke or not. We all hung around in the parking lot for about 45 minutes after the game. Now I'm home and starving.

I got a phone call before the game that completely made my day. I hope I get another one.
Comments:
I think you've got ure time for the blog in another time zone, cause it may have supposed to have been 12am not 12p,cause its not 12p yet today..lol..Have a good day n take care..HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?