Saturday, May 28, 2005

 
My first day of work was cool. I got to be a food runner today. Alvin trained me and it turns out he stays in the same apartment complex that I do. He really helped me learn to identify the different foods. Tomorrow I get to be a cashier. I wonder how that'll work during the lunch rush. Afterwards I met up with a bunch of people and at the Palace then we headed to AMC 30 to see Crash. It was a good movie, even if Luda's part was dumb and only black people died. Most people left after the movie, but I chilled with Felicitas, PJ, and Mark at Chacho's for a bit. I'd heard that was the place to be late at night and it definately was. I'm going to have to go back there. Now I need some sleep before work.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?