Thursday, May 12, 2005

 
Somehow I managed to wake up this morning. Probably because we were going to get food. Ding came and got me and we went over to Q's and met up with Pang there. We headed over to Thelma's. We got there about 10:50am, but it didn't open until 11am. Surprisingly there were already people waiting out there. And by the time it opened it was enough people there to have the line out the door. Of course the food was GREAT. Pang and I tried some of the pecan pie, which was some of the best I've had. Afterwards we headed over to Ding's for some games and rest. Then it was off to UH to workout. My goal this summer is to workout consistently. Q and I ended up running a couple of games. It felt good to be back out on the court even though my legs were dead for the entire second game. I lost my pinky ring though so now I'm sad. I guess I'll have to go get a new one this summer. Now it's time for rest and maybe grasshopper later.
Comments:
what's thelma's?

yah, my goal this summer is to swim/run consistently. i don't wanna be a fatty anymore!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?