Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 
I didn't get to sleep until 5am last night because I watched the replay of the nba draft and then sports center. Then my momma woke me up to take her to work at 7am. I dropped her off then got breakfast from chick-fil-a as usual. Somehow I was able to stay up until work at 11:30am. I worked the to-go area which was slow, so I didn't have much to do. I got off and went to help my momma at Pershing. She's switching rooms so I got to move the boxes and other things that her students get around to moving. Tonight I went to dinner at Pappa's with some people and then to watch War of the Worlds. Good movie. I ran into Funderburk there, who I haven't seen in forever. I hopefully learned another 50 vocab words tonight. We'll see if they stick with me since I'm so tired. Now for a good night's sleep.
Comments:
you have to tell me when you're working a lunch shift or something so i can come visit you!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?