Thursday, June 09, 2005

 
I got up at 7:30am this morning to take my momma to work so I could use her car during the day. I came back and watched some tv then dozed off. I woke up late again and rushed to work again. I got there and was a foodrunner for the lunch shift, which isn't the easiest thing to do. I stayed until about 3pm then went to pick my momma up. We ran a few errands then I came home and had about half an hour to rest before heading back to work. I thought I was just going to be doing foodrunning again tonight, and I sort of was, but with a slight twist. Instead of taking the food to the tables I was the one handing it to people to take out to the tables. I was actually handing food to the managers and the regional director to take out to the tables. The first time Ashley was a foodrunner she didn't really learn the foods so I helped her learn them tonight since it started off slow. She had most of them down by the end of the night. I had to close the foodrunner station so I was there doing that until 10pm. Then I helped Carlos close the busser station just to get some more minutes in. I was completely worn out by the end of the night, but somehow I'm still up. I hadn't eaten all day, but I finally ate some spaghetti. I really need to start eating better.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?