Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 
I slept in today and didn't wake up until I had to. I got up around 2:15pm to take Monica to work. Then I went to shoot pool with Pang, where I pulled off the greatest shot ever. Plus I called it which made it that much better. The 4 in the side 11-2-5 combo corner pocket. It was a thing of beauty. I had work at 5:30pm today. It was slow all night for some reason. I got off and stuck around there some before heading to the Y for our game. We lost by 4, but it was a good game. I've gotta take over more down the end though. I stayed and watched the other two games, which were entertaining. I got some food before coming home and was finally able to eat. I tried when I got off work, but it just wasn't happening.

I've got a huge choice to make soon. I don't know what to do.
Comments:
whats the choice
 
lol nosy q.
 
Well i mean shit... you cant just leave me hangin....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?