Thursday, June 02, 2005

 
I took Monica to work and came back and got some Micky D's for breakfast. I took a nap then got up to go hoop with Pujan and Ding at 24. Pujan and I played some one on one then we ran some 4 on 4 games for fun. Then we played some foreal while on the same team. It was Me, Pu, Ding, and Reggie. We threw a 2-2 zone at all the teams we played and they didn't know what to do. It forced a lot of turnovers and allowed us to play relaxed so we were able to destroy the other teams. After hooping I worked out with Ding. Saw Becca there and decided to go speak to be polite. It was good seeing her again even if it was an akward situation. I left and got some Chick-fil-a to eat then went and picked up Monica. Now I'm home and will try to stay awake the rest of the day.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?