Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 
Today didn't start off so great and it never really got better. I woke up around 10:30am, but dozed back off. Marlene called me at 11:20am and woke me up. I was supposed to be at work at 11:30am. I got up and rushed to work and was only a few minutes late. It was already packed when I got there with the line stretching all the way down the restaurant. After work I went to shoot pool with Pang, but my head was somewhere else. I went to workout, but just wasn't in the mood. I did a brief workout, watched some basketball and left. I got chick-fil-a on the way home. I ended up watching Are We There Yet? It was good for the most part, I was entertained. Then I called my cousin Toni to wish her a happy birthday and talked with her for awhile.

I'd been getting all these emails and comments from this site called hupshooty and I wasn't sure what it was. I finally decided to click on one of the links and check it out.
Click here
It made my day a lot better.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?