Sunday, June 26, 2005

 
Today was a long day. I woke up this morning and went to have breakfast with my momma at Berryhill. After that I went to work all day at Pei Wei. I had an hour break from 3pm-4pm then worked the rest of the day. At night Alvin got sent home because he was trying to get to many hours. That left us one person short the whole night, but we got through it. Even though I've only been at Pei Wei a month, I've worked my way up to being the 4th best worker there. I just missed 3rd partially because I punked one of the managers. But it's all good. I ended up closing tonight so I hit a little bit of overtime. I'll try to do the same next week, but it'll be hard.

It's time to start packing. Gotta get ready to move.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?