Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 
Yesterday I went to shot pool with Pang at Slick Willie's around 5pm. About 5:45pm one of my manager's called me asking me if I knew I was supposed to be at work at 5:30pm. Apparently they changed the schedule and didn't bother to call and let me know. I went into work and luckily got off at 10pm. I hurried to the Y and got ready for our game. I played like shit, bottom line. I came home and ate and didn't feel like sleeping so I stayed up watching the Simpson's.

I got up today and went to work. I started off as cashier, but also did some foodrunning and bussing, plus some side work. I stayed after I got off and ate there with my discount. Maybe I should take a nap before I go workout.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?