Sunday, July 17, 2005

 
I got up this morning and opened for the first time. It went okay. It wasn't bad since I stayed and helped Alvin close the cashier area last night. It was a slow morning, but that was cool with me. Got all the side work done early and helped out in other areas since we were a person short today. I got off the clock at 2pm and ordered me some food, but kept working until around 2:30pm. Then I went and picked up Monica from MHMRA and took her to Hallmark. I came home and my momma and I went out to Viet Hua to look at phones. I really should wait before buying another one. After I got back home I passed out for awhile. I woke up and planned to go to a eshop houston party, but didn't. Instead I stayed in to help out around the house. Tonight I finally went over my spanish vocab cards again. It had been awhile, so I need to get back on top of that. It's not like I have anything better to do most nights.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?