Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 
I tried taking a nap during my break, but just as I had fallen asleep, my phone starts to go off. After that I couldn't go back to sleep at all. I finally just got up and went back to work early. I went back with my collar popped again and this time Matt Gill didn't have anything to say about it But that was probably because this was his last night there. He's getting transfered to a different location. It was slow tonight, but I guess that was a good thing since the main drain backed up and the whole back area flooded and so did the cashiers area. I was on cruise control the whole night though so I didn't care what was going on. And I was oblivious to what was going on around me. Oh well, I got through the night and was able to get out of there early.

I've just been listening to my playlist all night and I'll probably just do that until I decide to go to sleep.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?