Sunday, July 17, 2005

 
I woke up this morning to watch Lakewood Church on tv. Shortly after I woke up I got a text message from Rose. I watched Lakewood and talked to Rose some then got ready for work. I ended up meeting up with Alison and Three Brothers Bakery before getting some food and heading to work. My first shift wasn't bad. During my break I got to try the new Vietnamese Steak Rolls and the Thai Coastal Shrimp Rolls. The Steak Rolls were very good, but I wasn't such a big fan of the Shrimp Rolls. Tonight things just weren't in order. I was bussing with Carlos so that part went well. But the line-up for food runner and cashier just wasn't working. Things just weren't going right. I clocked out at 8:10pm since that's when I hit 40 hours for the week, but I stayed around a little longer to help out some since they needed it. After that I stuck around just to hang out. They had 3 new people in the cashier area so I helped them out when they needed it. I ended up staying through close just for the hell of it. I need to get some sleep soon though so I can get up and take Marlon to work in the morning. That means I get to drive the Intrepid :D
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?